Fresh Thyme Market Grand Rapids Papa’s Kitchen Giveaway
Fresh Thyme Market Grand Rapids Papa’s Kitchen Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Fresh Thyme Market Grand Rapids Papa’s Kitchen Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9 a.m. EST on July 31, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on August 4, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping and counting device for the Sweepstakes. To enter, you must 1) follow “freshthymegrandrapids” and “papaskitchentogo” on Instagram (the “Third Party Social Network”), 2) like the post regarding this Sweepstakes (the “Post”), and 3) tag a friend, in the comments of the Post and tell them to enter too!
Entering the Sweepstakes does not make you an automatic winner. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible entries, and such entries will be disqualified. One (1) entrant will be selected randomly and a prize will be awarded in accordance with Sections 3 and 4 below. If the potential winners’ Third Party Social Network account is private, Sponsor will request to “follow” them; if the potential winner accepts the “follow” request, then Sponsor can message the potential winner that they’ve won. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes at any time.
- ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States living in Michigan, 18 years of age or older at time of entry and have not won a prize from Fresh Thyme Market in the last calendar year. Employees of Lakes Venture LLC dba Fresh Thyme Market, Papa’s Kitchen and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives or agencies, and their immediate families or persons residing in the same household of such employees (collectively “Sponsor & Others”), and other individuals/entities associated with this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- PRIZE, ODDS OF WINNING PRIZE and APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): The prize (each, a “Prize” collectively, “Prizes”) for this Sweepstakes consist of the following: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: a Papa’s Kitchen dressing variety pack and a $50 gift card to Fresh Thyme Market. Total ARV of all prizes: $90. All costs associated with the Prize not specified or mentioned and all applicable federal state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Gift card is subject to their terms and conditions imposed by Fresh Thyme Market. No transfer of Prize, Prize substitution or cash equivalent of Prize is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. The Sponsor & Others make no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the Prizes including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In the event any component of any Prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- DRAWING: On or about August 5, 2023, a random drawing from all eligible entries will be conducted by Fresh Thyme Market to select the potential winner for the Prize. The potential winner will be notified by Fresh Thyme Market – Grand Rapids, on or about the day of the drawing via Third Party Social Network page. The potential winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance (including, without limitation, providing his/her respective Social Security Number for tax purposes) and a Liability/Publicity Release, as allowed by state law, by the return date specified in the prize notification letter before they can pick up their Prize. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, or if mail is returned to Sponsor, or if a potential winner is ineligible or has other wise failed to comply with these Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified and Sponsor will have the right to select an alternate winner or deem the Prize un-awarded.
- RELEASE: All entrants agree to release the Sponsor & Others from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons and property, including any accident, loss, injury or death resulting from entry into the Sweepstakes and/or occurring or in any way related to the Prizes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Entrant agrees that Sponsor & Others are not responsible or liable for and entrant hereby releases Sponsor & Others from any claims arising from: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from Sponsor’s Website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by any Sponsor, or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to a Sponsor’s Website by a hypertext link.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN A PRIZE. Sweepstakes entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of phone number submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a mobile phone number by a telephone service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning phone numbers. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud, use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, or tampering is suspected; if the individual fails to comply with any provision in these Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, substitute prizes, amend these Official Rules, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time with or without notice; such changes will apply to all entries received prior to or after the change. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Once submitted, entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The winners, in accepting their Prizes, consent to the use of their names, addresses (city, state), photographs, videos, and likenesses for purposes of advertising, trade and promoting in any and all media on behalf of the Sponsor, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: The courts in Kent County, Michigan will have sole jurisdiction of any controversies regarding the Sweepstakes and the laws of the state of Michigan shall govern without regard to choice of law provisions. Each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and hereby irrevocably submits to the venue of those courts within Kent County, Michigan.
- WINNERS LIST: A winners list can be requested between 9/1/2023 and 9/30/23 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Fresh Thyme Market – Grand Rapids, Papa’s Kitchen Giveaway, 2470 Burton St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546.
- SPONSOR: Lakes Venture LLC dba Fresh Thyme Market, 2650 Warrenville Road, Suite 700, Downers Grove, IL 60515